CCTV Cameras
AVC522 Dome Camera: Sharp CCD, 350tvl
AVC522 - Dome Camera. A good quality
low cost discreet camera for general use.
Wide angle lens 1/4” Sharp CCD, 350tvl,
1 Lux / F2.0, AES, 3.6mm lens (approx 75°), 12v, 110ma. AVTECH: 1 year warranty.
AVC692
Dome Camera: Sony CCD 480tvl
AVC692
- Dome Camera High Resolution. Excellent quality camera with natural colour
reproduction. Wide angle lens. 1/3” Sony CCD, 480tvl, 1 Lux / F2.0, AES, 3.6mm
lens (approx 75°), 12v, 90ma. AVTECH: 1 year warranty.
AVC512
Night Vision Dome Camera: 540tvl, 15m – 3.6/6/8mm options
AVC885 – Night Vision Dome Camera. Vandal Resistant Day / Night
with 20 IR LED’s. High resolution images
External armoured dome with rollerball fixing for extreme angles. 1/3” Sony
Super CCD, 540tvl, 0.02 Lux, 3.6,6,8mm fixed lens available, 350° pan, 5-80°
tilt, 12v. AVTECH: 1 year warranty.
AVC901 Varifocal Dome Camera: Sony CCD 480tvl - 3.8 ~ 9mm in black
AVC901 - Dome Camera varifocal lens. Excellent quality camera with
natural colour reproduction. Wide angle lens. Sony 1/3” CCD, 480tvl, 0.5 Lux /
F1.6, BLC, AGC, 3.8-9mm varifocal lens (approx 36~83°), 12v, AVTECH: 1 year
warranty
AVC894 Colour CCTV Camera: 420tvl
AVC894 - Colour Internal Camera. Useful entry level camera at an affordable price. 1/4” CCD, 420tvl, 1 Lux / F2.0. 12v.
AVTECH: 1 year guarantee. Lens & bracket required.
AVC893 Hi-Res Colour Day / Night Camera: 540tvl
AVC893 – High Resolution low cost camera. Produces images as good
as high end branded cameras at a
fraction of the price. 1/3” Sony CCD, 540tvl, 0.01 Lux 12v. AVTECH: 1 year
guarantee. Lens & bracket required.
AVC627 Night
Vision Camera with IR – 380tvl, 15m, 3.6mm
AVC647 – Colour Night Vision Camera, 10m range. Effective low
cost indoor/outdoor colour Infra
Red camera with excellent daytime image quality. 1/3” Colour Sony CCD, 480tvl, IP57 Outdoor use,
1 Lux, 0 with 12 LEDs, 6mm f2.0, 54°
lens angle. 12v. AVTECH: 1yr warranty.
AVC899 40m
Varifocal Night Vision CCTV Camera – 540tvl, 3.5~8mm
AVC899 – 40m Varifocal night vision camera. 1/3” Sony CCD, 540tvl,
3.5~8mm IR auto iris varifocal lens, minimum illumination 0 Lux IR on, AES,
IP66, -10 ~ +50, 12v/750ma. AVTECH: 1 year warranty. Lens & bracket
Required.
10 comments:
People have realized the importance of these security equipments and it is good news. Many companies are now making these according to choice of people. Equipments like CCTV Security Cameras detectors, and CCTV Surveillance Systems have taken revolution.But you should not waste your money blindly.
I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
CCTV Distributors in Chandigarh
wow! this is awesome, come to think i thought as simple as cameras will appear on your blog but surprisingly i discover kinds of CCTV cameras. thanks for your sharing. reatil tagging
Nice post!!! Thanks for post this type information. Now days mostly people use cctv security camera in your business and home that feel safe and secure but he don’t know all information about it’s features.
Really very informative and the way you presented your information attracts visitors to read more informative blogs from your website. So I kindly look forward to see next updates.
security system reviews
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
adt alarm reviews
Excellent site !!!!!
Thanks for sharing.....
My spouse and I stumbled over heгe by a ԁіfferent
website and thought I might as well check things οut.
I likе what I see sο now i аm folloωing you.
Look forward to checking out yоur web page fοr a second time.
Here іѕ my website; surveillance camera
My programmег iѕ tryіng to convince me
to move to .net from РНΡ. I hаvе alωауs ԁislikeԁ the idea becаusе of the
eхpеnsеs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've beеn using
Movаble-tуpe on sеvегal ωebѕites foг about a year
and am nеrvous abоut ѕwitchіng to anоther platform.
I hаve heагԁ fantastic things abοut
blοgenginе.net. Is therе а wаy I cаn impοrt аll mу ωoгdpresѕ сontent іnto іt?
Any help would be reallу аρρrecіаtеԁ!
Feel free tο viѕіt my ωeb blog; back pain los alamitos
Post a Comment